R-410 OPEN-BOOK CERTIFICATION
I have read the Exam Rules below and am ready to begin
- This is an open-book exam. You may use the manual freely, but you may not receive help from any other person during the exam.
- You can print a copy of the R410A Certification Manual prior to taking the exam, if you like. The manual is also available for you to reference during the exam.
- To become certified you MUST:
- Correctly answer 21 or more questions,
- Be EPA Section 608 certified with Mainstream or another EPA-approved testing organization. You may need to fax proof of 608 certification if you are not certified with Mainstream. Fax: (321) 631-3552
- The R410A Manual is free for your use; however, there is a fee of $24.95 for your first attempt at the certification exam and $5.95 for each additional attempt. The exam fee includes one plastic certification card. Additional items may be purchased at our online store.
- When you are ready to take the exam, read the exam instructions below, or if you are already familiar with Mainstream's online testing system, you can take the exam online by logging in to your Personal Certification Account.
Exam Rules and Procedure
- Study the online manual and review the material.
- Create or login to your personal certification profile. You will be connected to our secure server so that your information is encrypted over the Internet.
- Select the exam(s) you would like to take. If you select an exam you must pay for, such as this exam, you will be required to pay for your exam before you begin. You will be charged regardless of whether you finish your exam or not. If you become disconnected or must leave the exam you can resume your exam at any time by logging back into your personal certification profile and click the 'resume exam' link.
- If you would like to pay using a personal check or a money order you must create a certification profile and click on the exam you would like to take. Continue with the screens that follow until you are prompted to pay by Visa/MasterCard or by Check/Money Order. You will be asked to print an order request form to send in with your payment. YOU MUST SEND THIS ORDER FORM IN WITH YOUR CHECK OR MONEY ORDER.
- This is an open book exam, you may use the manual freely, but you may not receive help from any other person.
- When the exam is presented, a link to the manual is listed at the top of the exam. Most browsers will bring up another window with the manual in it. If yours does not, we suggest that you do this yourself. This way, you will have a copy of the manual to refer to while you take the exam. If you prefer you can download a copy of the manual before proceeding.
- The Exam consists of 25 multiple choice questions. You must get at least 21 correct in order to pass the exam. Unanswered questions will be marked as wrong.
- If during the exam, you should become disconnected, you can reconnect to your exam by logging in to your personal certification account and clicking on the "Resume Test" link.
- If for any reason during the course of the exam you are unhappy with this on-line exam program, you can receive a full refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that explains the nature of your complaint. Refunds will not be given for completed tests regardless of the outcome. Your name will be retained in our database and you will be banned from future exams with Mainstream Engineering.
- Once you finish the exam you will be required to declare that you did not cheat in any way. Failure to make this declaration will keep you from becoming Mainstream R410A Certified.