Testing Locator

The EPA requires EPA Section 608 Type II, III, and Universal certifications to be proctored. You can find a Qwik608® Testing Location using the map below.

EPA Section 608 Type I, Section 609-MVAC, and all other certifications are available as online open book exams. More information on those can be found HERE