EPA Section 609MVAC Open Book Certification
Exam Procedure and Exam Rules
- This is an open book exam, you may use the manual freely, but you may not receive help from any other person. The exam costs $19.95 the first time you attempt it and $4.95 every time it is retaken.
- When the exam is presented, a link to the manual is listed at the top of the exam. Most browsers will bring up another window with the manual in it. If yours does not, we suggest that you do this yourself. This way, you will have a copy of the manual to refer to while you take the exam. If you prefer you can download a copy of the manual before proceeding.
- If you get disconnected during the test you can simply login to your personal certification account again to continue where you left off.
- The exam consists of 25 multiple choice questions. You must get at least 21 correct to pass the exam. Unanswered questions will be marked as wrong. If you fail the exam you can retest as many times as is necessary with no waiting period in between attempts. All the information needed to pass the exam is in the Section 609 manual so please refer to the manual often.
- If for any reason during the course of the exam you are unhappy with this on-line exam program, you can receive a full refund by sending an email to email@example.com that explains the nature of your compliant. Refunds will not be given for completed tests regardless of the outcome. Your name will be retained in our database and you will be banned from future exams with Mainstream Engineering.